Linda’s Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffiing
This is a very delicious and moist meal. The chicken melts in your mouth. It is chicken, stuffing, gravy all in one pot cooking. Put it on before you leave for work and it is ready to eat when you return. I have a large family and I double this for us !
- 4 large boneless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large can Cream of Chicken Soup (I prefer Campbell’s brand)
- ½ to 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 large container of stuffing (I use Stovetop Cornbread stuffing, in round container)
- 1 stick melted butter or margarine
- Cut each breast into 2 or 3 pieces and place at the bottom of the crock pot.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper
- Cover chicken breasts with the broth not using too much broth, just to barely cover. (This could take more or less than a cup depending on the size of your pot.)
- Empty the cream of chicken soup on top of the breasts and spread until all the breasts are covered with the cream of chicken soup.
- Sprinkle entire container of stuffing mix all over the top of the soup.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the top of the stuffing.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.